Capt. Shekhar Gupta Founder and Group CEO of Asiatic International Corp,
Capt. Shekhar Gupta ๐น Post 1 – Authority + Story From Cockpit to Career Guidance ✈️➡️๐ฏ After years of flying, I realized something surprising: ๐ Most careers don’t fail due to lack of talent ๐ They fail due to lack of clarity In aviation, we never take off without: ✔ A clear route ✔ Backup plans ✔ Constant monitoring But in careers? People are just “guessing.” Over the years, I’ve worked with thousands of students and professionals, and one pattern is clear: ๐ The earlier you get clarity, the stronger your life becomes A career is a 40-year flight — not a random journey. If you’re confused, don’t ignore it. ๐ Start with clarity here: https://www.alfabloggers.com/2025/04/best-career-counselling-in-indore-bhopal.html #CareerGuidance #Leadership #CareerClarity #AviationMindset ๐น Post 2 – Student Pain Point Confused After 12th? I See This Every Day. Students ask me: ❓ Science or Commerce? ❓ Degree or Skill? ❓ India or Abroad? Let me tell you the truth: ๐...
Comments
Post a Comment